photo HomeHeaderPages_zps121b83d7.jpg  photo AboutHeaderPages_zps6faf416f.jpg  photo ContactHeaderPages_zps0989aee4.jpg

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clockwise from Upper Left: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I'm purchasing the Bombshell Swimsuit pattern from Closet Case Files tomorrow and I've been scouring the internet for the perfect fabric. I'm actually going to take a day trip to Colorado Fabrics this weekend, but just in case I don't find anything there I'm probably going to buy one of fabrics listed above.

I was only planning on making one swimsuit, but I might have to make two if I can't decide between fabrics. I really like the matte wine colored spandex, but I also like the cool ink blot one and the stained glass fabric could make for a fun suit as well. Out of these five what are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I like number 2, the one that looks like galaxies.

    ReplyDelete